Failed to allocate

Dear Community,
Recently a few users of a project I manage received following errors:

“An unknown error has occurred. Please ask your project leadership to email support@kobotoolbox.org with information about this form.
Failed to allocate a 24 byte allocation with 740928 free bytes and 723KB until OOM, target footprint 536870912, growth limit 536870912; giving up on allocation because <1% of heap free after GC.”

“There was a crash last time the app was running! Failed to allocate a 112 byte allocation with 3464344 free bytes and 3383KB until OOM, target footprint 805306368, growth limit 805306368; giving up on allocation because <1% of heap free after GC.”

What may be a cause? How can it be solved?

Welcome to the community, @reczkows! Could you also share with the community a screenshot of your issue? By doing so, the community should also be able to understand your issue pictorially.

Along with the screenshot, would you also mind sharing with us the following details:

• The server you are using?
  • The app (KoboCollect or ODK Collect) you are using?

@Kal_Lam , the same error reported is showing up on one of my forms on the humanitarian server, any solutions out there?

Welcome back to the community, @thadeouspascal! Could you also share a screenshot with us so that we should be able to understand your issue pictorially?

Hello @Kal_Lam,
I am experiencing the same issue. I am using the kobocollect server.
see screenshots below:

Welcome back to the community, @nmeric! Would you mind checking the storage of your device to see if you have any free space?