Failed to delete submissions on kc server

Hello there!
There are some submission that i can not delete on my project. it gives “failed to delete submissions.” I think its kind of bug of system. what can i do ? This problem in kc.humantiarianresponse server.
Thanks in advance

@emreozkan90, could you provide us the following information through a private message so that we could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server (Humanitarian)
  • _id for those records which fails to delete
1 Like

Hi @emreozkan90, please note that this issue has been resolved for your project :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Dear Experts, in the OCHA server I am also having the issue of deleting some duplicate submissions the message is

failed to delete submissions. The same happens for different projects in my case.

Dear @noorzad,
In this kind of situation Mr. @Josh request your account information and delete the failed submissions.

1 Like

Hi @noorzad, as @emreozkan90 mentioned, can you please send me a private message with your username so I can resolve the issue :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Dear @Josh thanks for the replay, PM gives an error (you can not send a private message to this user0 in addition to that we have an issue with editing the submitted forms most of the time it gives error messages I waiting to see when you are online to further discuss. We have several duplicate reports under different projects if you delete what about next time? hence, we need to resolve the issue so I will be able to manage as and when required.

@noorzad, would you mind sending a private message again? You should now be able to. If you still have issues, please refresh your page.