Failed to execute 'querySelectorAll' on 'Element

Dear support team,

I am facing this issues while loading a form off recently. Is there any advice on what has gone wrong here… I have checked syntax online. This form works in some tablets but not in other tablets. Is the version of phone matters in this?.

SyntaxError: Failed to execute ‘querySelectorAll’ on ‘Element’: ‘:is(.question input[data-type-xml=“geopoint”], .question input[data-type-xml=“geotrace”], .question input[data-type-xml=“geoshape”]):not([data-setvalue], [data-setgeopoint])’ is not a valid selector.

1 Like

Welcome back to the community, @dawazangpo! Did you mean you see this issue in some of the devices while collecting data and not with other? Did you validate your XLSform with this online validator to see if there are any syntax issues?

Dear Kal,
Yes, this usually happens for some device and I come to know that this happens for devices with android version less than 5.0. as we can’t update the latest version of browser in such low version devices.
Thank you and now I am trying to upgrade firmware for this device using odin software.

1 Like

me too, if you get solution send me please.

Thank you for confirming on this @dawazangpo! Your response should be helpful for other users having similar issues.

BTW, could you also let the community know whether you are using the Collect android app or if you are using Enketo please.