Failed to execute 'transaction' on 'IDBDatabase': The database connection is closing

Welcome to the community @oleg_iom! Would you mind sharing your data entry url so that we could have a look at our end and see if we could replicate the issue at our end.

FYI, i just tested a sample entry with the OCHA server but did not see any error message as you have shared with the community.

hi
sure
https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/wH69q1nv

Would you mind checking these sections, it does not allow user to fill up (but is still a mandatory question for submission) …

Apart from this, i do not see the issue you are facing.

dear Kal_Lam,
people who fill form should enter proper Beneficiary ID in question 2.1 and in questions you mentioned before will appear proper answers. you can try ID’s below for test
ID 0906
ID 0880
ID 0780

1 Like

Would you mind checking if this is still a mandatory question …

it seems that I found a problem. thank you

2 Likes

Could you share it with the entire community! It would be helpful if anyone faces similar issue in the upcoming days.

I will test and write about results

1 Like

just a silly mistake, set required for end_group

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing the solution to the entire community!

can you please tell me what you mean by that? Im having the same issue as well.

@ghiwa97, It seems that oleg_iom set a required = True for the end_group.

thank you so much

1 Like

What do you meand by the end-group setting? Where can I solve such problem?

Could you guide me where should I include that function to fix the error?

@aida.pazrubio, FYR this post discussed should also help you solve your issue:

1 Like

Hi, I am facing the same problem. Many respondents are having the issue showed in the screenshot. Here is the xls of the project. What am I doing wrong? In my case there are no begin or end groups set to required.
Best!

local_needs_teacher.xlsx (24.5 KB)

Welcome to the community, @andresimi! Could you also let the community know when you get this error message?

Hi,

I am running into the same issue now. I have tried running it on Safari and Chrome and I checked all end groups, but none are set to required. They are all left empty (not true or false). The problem persists both in on and offline surveys, also when having good connection.

Welcome back to the community, @Nynke! Could you also share a screenshot of your issue with the community so that the community can also understand it pictorially? It’s also good to validate your XLSForm through this online validator to see if there are any syntax issues.