Failing to write to support@kobotoolbox.org about my form loading issue

Dear Kal_Lam
I keep on getting an message that loading of my form on Kobo platform fails and to seek for support from support@kobotoolbox.org. However, I cannot send a message to this email address, note I understand what is the problem.
Here is the link to my failing form.

Enketo Express for KoboToolbox

Any idea?
Thanks for your time,
Best,
Lavinia

@Lavinia, you could always contact support@kobotoolbox.org if you have account-related issues. Else it’s very much appreciated if you reach out to the community. Having our discussion here could benefit our entire KoboToolbox community.

Regarding your query, could you also attach a screenshot (of your issue), please? That should help the community to understand your issue and respond correctly.

Hi Kal_Lam,
thanks for your prompt reply. I think I am facing 2 different issues and I attach 2 screenshoots for this reason.

• If I open Enketo to do a collection, an error message (in italian, sorry!) indicates my form fails to load properly (and suggest to seek support).

• If I try to open a deployed form from Kobo platform (as If I want to test it), another error message appears and indicates that a csv file, called ‘fornitori.csv’, is not available, yet I know it is uploaded (in media) and I can use the form and the csv file in Kobo Collect. Also in this case, the error message prescribes to seek support.

Thank you in advance for your support,
Best,
Lavinia

@Lavinia, a quick question, did you redeploy after uploading the CSV file to the server? It seems like you uploaded a CSV file but did not redeploy your project after it.

Hi Kal_Lam,
yes, I just did again, and facing same problem…
I also would like to highlight that I can regularly load the form and the CVS file when collect data with Kobo Collect.
Any other idea?
Many thanks!

Dear community, dear Karl,
problem solved! Redeploying and waiting for some hours did the trick.
Thanks,
Lavinia

1 Like

@Lavinia, :clap: :heart: :partying_face: