Filter function on Data view kobotoolbox

Why is there no filter function on the data table in KoboToolbox?

Yep, me too. I can’t see filter box with my project.

Welcome to the community, @rcokurniwan, @anhvan! Could you kindly let us know the server you are currently using? I could have a quick look at it.

Seems like the issue is in the EU server. @anhvan, @rcokurniwan could you kindly please confirm?

Yes, sir! I use EU server.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming, @anhvan! We will get back to you once we resolve this.

Yes @Kal_Lam , I use EU server

1 Like

@rcokurniwan, we will get back to you once we resolve this issue.

Yep I have the same problem on EU server too. Lets me know how to fix it.Thank you

Welcome to the community, @dominus_1973! We will get back to you once we resolve this issue.

1 Like

Hello. I see the issue is still not fixed, do you have an estimate on the time it will take to solve it?

@ferdelcid, we will update you once we fix it. FYI, please be informed that we already have a fix for this …

We will be releasing it as a patch release soon.

The issue of the filter function is also in the global server

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @alfrednborbor! We will update you once we release the patch and make the fix live on the server.

Hi everyone, filter function just come back. Thank you all.

1 Like

Thank you very much to all.

1 Like

@rcokurniwan, @anhvan, @dominus_1973, @ferdelcid, @alfrednborbor, kindly please be informed that the issue has been fixed with this patch release. For details please see this announcement:

Thank you for your kind patience as always!

I can see filter function just come back. Thank you, Sir.

1 Like