Filter variables disappears

Hallo , I want to ask how to display filters on each variable to make it easier to find data

Welcome back to the community, @dy10! We will update you once we fix it. FYI, please be informed that we already have a fix for this ā€¦

We will be releasing it as a patch release soon.

Thank you for Information

1 Like

Hello, i am facing the same issue of data table filter disappearing since last 4 days, it is occurring with all forms regardless of their submission quantity.

waiting for your kind response.
Zia

1 Like

Hello @Kal_Lam Iā€™m facing a similar issue, it has been a couple of days since this option disappeared in the data-table view. Kindly help me to fix this

1 Like

Hello @Kal_Lam Iā€™m facing a similar issue, it has been a couple of days since this option disappeared in the data-table view. I am supporting National leprosy control data in Nepa, so that there are many questions and this became problematic for me. can you help on this issue please!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @zia_gahiz! We are planning for a fix today/tomorrow if everything goes fine. We will update you once we make the fix live on the server. Thank you for your kind patience. cc: @pfrwanda, @nandlalnepal

Thank you for your prompt response. I look forward to your feedback.

1 Like

@dy10, @tajo, @zia_gahiz, @pfrwanda, @nandlalnepal, kindly please be informed that the issue has been fixed with this patch release. For details please see this announcement:

Thank you for your kind patience as always!

Problems corrected now, many thanks!

1 Like