Form Building: Error generating preview object of type ‘NoneType’ has no len()

Hello People,

Please, I will appreciate your help on how to resolve the error message below on Form Building:
Error generating preview

object of type ‘NoneType’ has no len()

I had initially deployed the form then made some edits on it but I am unable to preview it again. It keeps bringing the error message above.

Thanks in anticipation.

Welcome to the community, @adeolafatoki! Could you also share a screenshot of the same so that we could understand your issue pictorially?

Yes, please. Kindly, see the screenshot of the issue:

@adeolafatoki, I would advise you to download your survey form as an XLSForm and then validate the same with the online validator. The online validator should be able to help you identify syntax issues present within your XLSForm.

Looking at your error message shared as a screenshot, it seems like you are using a variable name [Sectionb_is_the_school_feeding_program_active_in_your_school?}. Maybe you will need to change it to Sectionb_is_the_school_feeding_program_active_in_your_school?. Here I have removed [ at the beginning and also ] at the end. The latter one is not that compulsory but simply to keep the variable name uniform.