Form delete problem

Hi Everyone,
When I try to delete a submitted form, I am getting a bad request error.
What is the problem and how can I fix this?
Thank you for support, .

Hi @kobodenemetest,

Welcome to the community! Would you kindly explain a bit on what you are trying to delete. Is it the forms that you have filled in the KoBoCollect android app or is it the submission that you are trying to delete from the server?

GOOD DAY!

Hi @Kal_Lam,
When I try to delete a filled form from server, I am getting this error. BAD REQUEST and I can’t delete form from server. I tried from multiple device and nothing happened. Thank you for support

Hi @kobodenemetest,

Could you let us know the server you are using (OCHA or HHI) so that we could have a look at our end.

GOOD DAY!

Hi again,
I’m using OCHA server. (kobo.humanitarianresponse.info)
Thanks

Hi @kobodenemetest,

Would you mind providing me your username and the project name in a private message? I would try having a look at my end.

GOOD DAY!

Hi!
Same problem i faced on kobo with different project and accounts. I’m trying to deleted submitted and filled form on Kobo but Kobo says "Bad Request’ and i cant delete anything on all my project. I sent e-mail to info@kobotoolbox.org but nobody reply me so far. Could you help me ASAP.

Hi @emreozkan90,

Welcome back to the community! Would you mind providing us your user name, project name and the server (OCHA or HHI) you are using (in a private message)?

GOOD DAY!

Hi Again!
There are more than diffrent project and account so its not related my accounts or projects i asked to my friends who works on kobo in different ingos they face also same problems. By the way how can i learn my server ?
Thx in advance

Hi @emreozkan90,

I just tried on HHI server and could delete projects and their submissions.

Kindly please be informed that HHI server is the server that is accessed through the link (https://kf.kobotoolbox.org) while OCHA server is the server that is accessed through the link (https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info).

GOOD DAY!

Hi
Our projects belongs to OCHA. So how can fix this problem ?
Best

Hi @emreozkan90,

Just tested the same in OCHA server as well and could delete the forms as well as its submissions.

GOOD DAY!

Hi Again,
We can not reach to kobo’s interface today. It gives 504 Gateway,Time-Out(nginx/1.10.03(ubuntu)) error. And when we reach the interface of Kobo it gives below errors :
Failed to get permissions config!
failed to load environment data

HI @emreozkan90
Could you please confirm that whether this issue still exists or it has been fully resolved on your end.

Stephane

Dear Stephane
Thx for your support We can reach the interface of Kobo. There is no problem so far.
Thx so much

2 Likes