Form Loading Error - Can't find form

Hello Support Team,

I am trying to open my form with the link: Enketo Express for KoboToolbox but I keep getting an error message (picture attached).

Form ID: aLZgYM4nY2nokSaeePP6jH

Error message:

• Oops, this form doesn’t exist (anymore). Most likely the owner of the form has deleted it, archived it, or disabled it. Please contact the form’s owner to confirm. Detailed error: Form with ID aLZgYM4nY2nokSaeePP6jH not found in /formList.

It is also not showing in the list of forms when I open the dashboard, but shows when I “get blank form” on the Kobo Android app.

Please advise asap.

Welcome to the community, @Sabre! Are you the owner of this project or was this project shared to you by someone?

@Kal_Lam I am the owner

1 Like

@Sabre, have you validated your XLSForm through this online validator to see if there are any syntax issues that are affecting this?

The problem is that I cant even find the form in the form list… The link to fill it also brings up the error message shown above

@Sabre, do you mean you are also not able to see the project in the project dashboard?

Yes. But it shows up on the app when i go to “Get Blank forms”

@Sabre, maybe it was shared with your account by your colleague?

I also have the same issue. I am the owner of this form and I need to share this form to the public only for viewing. I do not need to collect any submissions. Purpose is just to show how many submissions made by each enumerator? This form is link to my own parent project as for dynamic data attachment. But when I share this form link to others, they are not able to load the form. They got the same error message here.

https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/wjleiDZM