Form preview does not give me an option to print the form or save the form as a pdf

The other error I am encountering now is that form preview does not give me the option to print the form or save the form as a pdf. It is only printing the first page.

Hi @scherrie,

Would you kindly use a new post to create a new topic so that we would be able to manage and document them systematically in the forum. Thank you for your kind understanding!

Would you mind sharing us the screen shot of the issue you are seeing.

Have a great day!

Form previiew is not giving the option to print or save as pdf. How to resolve this.

Hi @scherrie,

Would you mind showing the entire screenshot as i am unable to see the server you are using.

Have a great day!

Hi @scherrie,

Sorry! But still not able to see your image in full.

Have a great day!

What exactly do you want to see. I am not understanding.

Hi @scherrie,

OK, would you mind letting us know the following:

• The server you are using
  • The browser you are using

Have a great day!

Hi @scherrie,

Would you mind refreshing the browser and see if it worked for you. Kindly please let us know. It would be a reference for other users from the community.

Have a great day!

I have refreshed and it hasn’t worked. I am using kobotoolbox.org

https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/#/forms/aciDpSVY5S7XBhGmckvbPa/edit

Hi,
I noticed your issue; you cannot see a printer icon such as what I am seeing on a different project:

When I look at your form I cannot be able to see it

Just some additional questions for you:

1. Is this happening to all your forms?
  2. Have you ever worked with this form and it showed you the printer icon?
  3. What happens when you use Ctrl+P

Stephane

this is just happening The icon for the printer has been there on this form before. I have not tried ctrl P… Yesterday I was experiencing a lot of glitches with Kobo

Hi @scherrie,

I just checked your survey and could see the printer icon in the preview.

Are you able to see it at your end? Kindly please let us know so that we could figure a way out.

Have a great day!

i am now seeing it. Yesterday was jjust an odd day. Grateful that it works agan though.

1 Like