Welcome to the community, @daryakizub! Could you also add a screenshot of the error message you have been seeing? The screenshot would also be a pictorial representation of your issue that would be easy for our community to understand.
BTW, could I also test your URL by sending a dummy submission to see how it behaves from my end?
See that this issue was reported as a bug a month ago. Thanks for that @daryakizub.
We have been encountering this problem for a while now, particularly on two forms. We use the Chrome browser. Clearing the cache resolves the issue. However, the form entry has to be done all over again. They are very large form entries, that can take anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes! There is quite a bit of frustration among users as you can imagine
Would really help to know what is the root cause of this problem at the least, if it can be fixed soon, or if there is a fix currently which does not require clearing the browser cache, i.e. losing the current form data entry
There is no way (for me at least) to create a test form to consistently reproduce this issue. Its occurs unpredictably
We do not use the ‘save as draft’ option for other reasons. Our forms are, for the most part, being used in online mode. Clearing browser cache is the only practical way to deal with this problem for us.
Our users are doing the ‘clear cache’…for now. However, the forms are long and it is a lot to ask to fill and submit the same entry all over again
I was able to resolve this issue after the data coordinator for our project updated her version of the web browser she was using. In our case, it was a web browser issue. However, if you are sending a survey out to multiple participants to fill out, especially outside of the United States, they may also have issues submitting if their browsers are not up-to-date. For this reason, our group switched to using SurveyMonkey for surveys where we need hundreds of individual responses from participants who fill out the survey electronically. We are still using KoboToolbox for our other project where only the study coordinator enters data from paper surveys. I hope the issue of browser compatibility can be addressed by the KoboToolbox team so that we can use this tool in the future.
Is there any new suggestions for this issue.
We have two inspectors who get this error. All other (40) can submit.
One of these inspectors have first used his mobile (android) and then reentered the survey on his laptop and get the same error!
I noticed that someone above mentioned a problem outside USA - but we are all working in Nepal and have no issues except the two inspectors.