[Free Live Masterclass for KoBoToolbox Users next week]

Hello KoBoToolbox users!

Just letting folks know that I’m once again running a free, live, 1-hour masterclass for KoBoToolbox users who love data collection, and are interested in learning more!

Over 500 people signed up for the free webinar last time, it was such a cool vibe, and I’m super excited to open it up again to others who may be interested in attending!

(If you’re interested in attending, click here).

The masterclass is called “The 6 Form-Design Elements to Master in KoBoToolbox to go from Beginner to Pro”.

In it, I cover:

• The 1 Major Shift in Thinking that might help you, your team, and your organisation scale-up your use of KoBoToolbox
  • The most common data cleaning pitfalls in KoBoToolbox and how to minimize wasted time cleaning up data after the data’s already come in
  • How “The D.E.S.I.G.N. Approach” can help you master digital form design in KoBoToolbox
  • The upcoming training course starting again in May that will help you and your teams master the how-to details in KoBoToolbox form design.

There are open slots next Wednesday and Thursday (5th & 6th May 2021).

Here’s the link to register, with a bit more info, including the time in your local timezone.

At the end of the masterclass/webinar, I’ll also be letting you know how you can join the "Mastering Form Design" training course, starting on 24th May. If you’re interested in that, registration is only open for a couple of weeks - full details will be presented during the webinar. Feel free to get in touch directly if you’re interested in that.

Okay, hope this is helpful :slight_smile:

Feel free to share the link with your network if it would be useful to them: https://www.humanitariandatasolutions.com/masterclass

Talk soon,
:blue_heart:Janna

1 Like