Generic Exception (404) When I send Form finalized to Kobo Server

Hi Team Members,
After collect data with our mobile device with Kobo now we are not able to send form’s finalized to the Kobo Server.
I I try to send form to the Kobo server, I have this message : Error : Generic Exception:Error: (404) at https://humanitarianresponse.info/submission?deviceID=collect%3AhdeqhpmMKz01Fbya

I would like to have an approach to fixe this probleme and send all data collected to the Kobo Server.

Thanks

I think that my question is not in the good place. I create new in “Data Management” topic.

Thanks in advance

Hi Team Members,
After collect data with our mobile device with Kobo now we are not able to send form’s finalized to the Kobo Server.
I I try to send form to the Kobo server, I have this message : Error : Generic Exception:Error: (404) at https://humanitarianresponse.info/submission?deviceID=collect%3AhdeqhpmMKz01Fbya

I would like to have an approach to fixe this probleme and send all data collected to the Kobo Server.

Thanks

@szsanogom, a quick question before we dig in to support you. Are you collecting your data with the Collect android app or Enketo aka web-form?

thanks for your reaction. I collect With Android.
I would like to give you some informations. after investigation, I know now that the form that field coordinator use to collect is differente of last version of the form that I updated in Kobo.
In fact, I add one question, but in their area they continu to collect with old form version. Others coordinator used the last version and thier forms have been uploaded (send) to the server without problem (Success).

Is there something that I can do to send data collected with old version of my form ?? The quantity of data colleted is big and I can not do the collect in field.

Thanks

@szsanogom, this should not affect the submission of the completed forms. Is this an issue with only a single device (enumerator) or is it an issue with multiple devices across multiple enumerators?