Get Full Name of Enumerator in Kobo Collect

Good day! Thank you for this responsive community!

I do have several questions.

1. My question is can I get the full name of the enumerator from Kobo Collect? This should be set up like in the settings. And should not be manually entered every time an enumerator encodes a single record.

2. Can we do a mass import of enumerators using csv or anything? As we will be creating multiple accounts for enumerators (around 2000).

Cheers!

Hi @james_murillo,

Welcome to the community! Kindly please be informed that you could use the select_one_from_file question type to pull a long list of name from the csv file as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Also please be informed that the select_one_from_file question type now works smoothly with both Enketo as well as KoBoCollect android app. But please be cautious to use the latest release of the KoBoCollect android app if you wish to use the select_one_from_file question type in your android device.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hello, Is there a way to do this automatically? Since using select_one_from_file will cause the app to search for 2000 entries but the entry is the same all the time.

Thanks

Hi @james_murillo,

That is why i have used the search under the appearance column so that you could type the name and that should act as a filter to restrict the names of your enumerator.

Have a great day!