GPS conversion to address

Dear Kobo Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am reaching out to seek assistance with a specific data collection requirement. Currently, I am utilizing Kobo Toolbox for data collection, and I need a feature that allows for the conversion of GPS coordinates to physical addresses. The situation I am encountering involves the collection of GPS coordinates from a substantial number of individuals. Due to the volume of entries, it has become necessary to obtain the corresponding physical addresses instead of the GPS points. I would like to inquire whether Kobo Toolbox supports the provision of such data conversion from GPS coordinates to addresses within its platform.

I have reviewed the available resources and documentation, including the guidance on adding GPS questions to forms. However, I was unable to find specific information regarding the conversion of GPS coordinates to physical addresses within the Kobo Toolbox platform.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or support you can provide in this matter. If there are specific features, settings, or integrations within Kobo Toolbox that enable this functionality, I would be eager to learn more about them.

Thank you for your attention to this inquiry. I look forward to your guidance and assistance.

Welcome to the community, @meofficersdroa! Is this something you are looking for (discussed in our previous post)?