Grant Permission button greyed out when i want to grant some permissions to users

Hello.
I am sorry may be I will ask something you have ever discussed before but I really need support. I have looked all over but it seem not to be working.

Grant Permission button greyed out when i want to grant some permissions to users

Here is what i tried down:

1. Editing permissions to allow user view form, add submissions and validate form but the grant permission button is not working or responding

Welcome to the community, @fnkhata! Could you also let us know the following so that it would be easy for the community to troubleshoot:

• The server you are using.
  • The total number of users you have shared the project with.

Good morning. Take note that I am knew to kobo tool box and I may not be very familiar with the servers. Anyway to know the server type? But should be humantarian server looking at the options i chose on organisation.
Secondly, I have not shared the project to anyone. But i intend to share it to less than 100 people.

I hope my responses addresses the two quesitions

@fnkhata, you could share the login link. We should be able to identify the server from your login link.

Here is the Link

To my surprise, i am getting this banner on top of the page I am suppose to share the form.

But the form is still requesting users to logon before they submit data

Hey… thank you for being there to support, I am able to share the form.
I was doing it the wrong way.

You can save time for others who may need support.