Help in case of multiple selection

I want an Xlsform where there are two single selection groups 1 and 2 and in the 12 are the 12 months of the year and when selecting January in the first group in the second I can no longer select it

Welcome to the community, @perro! You could do it as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hello Kal, what I want is that I only know with two groups and with a multiple selection, not a single selection since it does not work for me and see if it is possible in the first question for 12 months and the same in the second question and when selecting a month from the first one I can no longer select it in the second question @Kal_Lam

@perro, in this case, you could try this workaround discussed previously:

deseo poder seleccionar un mes del grupo uno y que al seleccionarlo abajo me de un error.
Enketo Express for KoboToolbox @Kal_Lam

@perro, have you tried out the workaround shared above? It should solve your issue.

No, it hasn’t helped me to solve the problem. I want that when I select a month from the list above, in the one below, I’ll get an error if I select it again. @Kal_Lam

@perro, the workaround shared in the above post will allow you to select an option in Q1. Once you select specific options, those selected options are not displayed in Q2.