Help Phytosanitary form of the ministry of health of Honduras link is asking me to enter a koboboxtool credentials

Hello I am in need of help, My family is traveling in less then 48hrs from Honduras to U.S i did all the pre-check in but when its time to do the phytosanitary form of the ministry of health it takes me to a different page and its asking me to enter my Kobo Toolbox credentials, I have never had this issue before and i thought i needed to creat a account and it still wont let me pass it. I am attaching two pictures, the first one is of the pre-check in asking to fill the form and the second is the new window asking me for credentials. I am desperate i can seem to figure it out and they are fly out on dec 22. Please i am in desperate help.

Welcome to the community, @Lola13! This post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

1 Like

Hello thank you for getting back to me, the thing is that it ask me about it on the first time, I never heard about Kobo toolbox so when I was submitting the form it took me to that page that ask me for credentials. I also try the to change the configuration on my account and the picture you show does not Mach and it looks like it’s turn off.

@Lola13, maybe check and then again uncheck to see if that should solve your issue.

I am having the same issue i am supposed to travel on 1/16 and i did the pre check when i submitted it it brought me to this page asked me for credentials which i don’t have i created an account but cannot find the form anywhere can anyone help me with this matter and if its not filled is this something that could be done at the airport ? This is my first time doing this form

Welcome to the community, @Tatiana0329! Could you kindly share with the community a screenshot of your issue so that the community should be able to understand your issue pictorially?