Hide back button from Web Link/Enketo

Hi,
Can we hide or disable the back button from Web Link/Enketo. Also can we hide the Project Name and also the Group Symbols… If there are multiple groups then it displays a list of arrow symbol. Attaching shapshot for your reference.

@khasaab, breaking down your queries:

This is possible if you collect your data in Online-Only (single submission) or Online-only (once per respondent) mode as outlined in the support article Collecting Data through Web Forms. But the downside of this approach is that it will not let you save your form (if you wish to complete it later).

Hiding a project name is not possible in KoBoToolbox. However, you could hide the grouping icon if you manage it to skip the entire group as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Thanks for your reply.
Regarding your first reply : This is possible if you collect your data in Online-Only (single submission) or Online-only (once per respondent) mode as outlined in the support article Collecting Data through Web Forms . But the downside of this approach is that it will not let you save your form (if you wish to complete it later).
But i have checked in that option also the back button is visible

Regarding hiding group icons : The example you provided is to skip the entire group not the group icon. Like for example, for terminating the interview we have to write the script in the group if it is eligible to continue and when you have multiple such termination group then the group icon will be displayed for all the questions which is inside the group as i shown in the above image. So, is it possible to hide those group icons if empty or something like that.

Sorry my bad, seems like you designed your survey project with pages as Form style. Try using the Default - single page as shown in the image below, which should solve your issue.

My point for your second argument was that if you put a skip at the group level, you should be able to skip the entire section, which will take the icon away with it. Else, if you try to keep the skip in the individual question level, your group will be seen despite the individual questions being skipped.

I hope this helps you.