Hiding form fields form multiple users by adding them to the user group

Hello everyone,

I am new to the KoboToolbox and trying to create form to get some inputs from the users.
In this process I want to restrict some users to fill few form fields and other users can have access to all form fields.

I have created user groups and assign users under each group. I want form fields to be hidden from multiple users so how can I add condition that hides fields from groups.

Please let me know if anyone has expertise in this and how to resolve this.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @nikhilk003! So if I understood you correctly, you wish to share a form with your colleague but wish to restrict only partial questions from the form. Is this the case? If yes, kindly please confirm.

Thank you for your prompt response @Kal_Lam!!

Yes. Correct. But we have multiple user who will not see few questions and I have group those users together.

Can I hide those questions to the groups instead of multiple users? Is their any provision for this?

For example: Users from different State/province

Thank you in advance!

Dear @Kal_Lam

Do you have any solution or any workaround on this? It would be really helpful if we could have such user role based functionality.

Thank you for your support!

@nikhilk003, maybe a workaround as of now would be by adding a skip logic to control this requirement as outlined in this support article Adding Skip Logic.