How can I choose from the same options in the sheet choices the answers to different questions

Hello!

The form that I’m trying to deploy is giving me this message:
Unexpected KoBoCAT error 400: {“detail”:“ODK Validate Errors:\n>> Something broke the parser. See above for a hint.\nDependency cycles amongst the xpath expressions in relevant/calculate\n\nResult: Invalid”}

I manage to break in to pieces the form and I found out that the problem is where I’m trying to resume in notes some of the questions previously asked,
The thing is: If the person selects almost any of the activities, a question matrix appears for the coordinator to write the number of beneficiaries by age for the activity, One of the questions there is type of beneficiary, where I have a select one and a list of options,
If I choose the other type of activity, it also appears a question matrix but with more items and a different type of age differentiation, but I still need the coordinator to choose the type of beneficiary from the same list of choices as the one from the first activity.
It tells me that I should add a column saying I allow duplicates, but that does not work.

I tried creating a second list with the same items but it won’t let me do it.
The jr:choice-name wont get me the label name for a repeat question son I had to use the name in labels for the name.

This is my form:

Cápsula Informativa.xlsx (91.6 KB)

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase help! :’(

Hi @analucia_espinoza,

Would you mind if you could share with the community the English version of your questionnaire (with specific sections where you are having issue) so that we could help support you out solving your issues. At the moment it’s really very difficult to trace your xlsform (as the language you are using is unreadable since we do not understand the language that you have used).

Thank you for your kind understanding!

Have a great day!