How can i make a logo to the questionnaire

i couldn’t make a logo to kobo form. Can you help me to do it. the previous way wasn’t correct with me

Hi @ammaar_al_nofaish,

Welcome to the community! Please see the support article on how to add a custom logo in KoBoToolbox here. Additionally, you could also have a look at some reference discussion that has happened in the past on uploading an image in KoBoToolbox.

HAVE a GREAT DAY!

2 Likes

Thank you for your quick response and i would like to tell you this way is not work ok

i need my logo appear before the title of questionnaire like below picture not after the title of questionnaire

Hi @ammaar_al_nofaish,

For this you will have to do the following:

• Place the logo in the beginning.
  • Maybe change the layout setting to pages so that in the first page you will see the logo and then when you proceed you will see other questions subsequently.

Please see the support article here to change your layout settings.

Have a great day!

i could not understand this way could you give me a ready form to test it.

this is important thig

Hi @ammaar_al_nofaish,

You should find some useful discussions here.

Have a great day!

dear i would like to tell you that i could not get what i want.
now all what i need is an excel form and give me a ready link to test

in my page the logo appear twice before the title and after also in my phone app the logo did not appear at all

best regads,

Hi @ammaar_al_nofaish,

Could you provide the with the following information (through a private message) so that i could have a look at my end:

• Username
  • Server you are using (HHI or OCHA)
  • Project name

Have a great day!

Hi @ammaar_al_nofaish,

You should now be able to see the logo (in your survey project):

The problem was that, you had been using a png file and had been naming the media file as jpg in your survey form. Hence that was creating an issue.

Have a great day!

no i need the logo appear before the title as this one

but without that is appear after the title of questionnaire image

Hi @ammaar_al_nofaish,

Kindly please be informed that the survey title is always at the top (in KoBoToolbox). In your case HH is the survey title and thus it stays at the top.

Have a great day!

Can you tell me why this one appeared before the title please?

ok bother it is ok now

Hi @ammaar_al_nofaish,

It should be due to the wrong naming of your logo file (like the one i had highlighted above).

Have a great day!