How can I set up the data so when I share it with external people, they see only approved submissions?

How can I set up the data so when I share it with external people, they see only approved submissions?

Hi,
Kindly have a look at the following managing-permissions articles which define the scope of sharing.

Stephane

1 Like

@fsmsss, maybe the Row-Level Permissions article should also be helpful for you.

Hi, @Kal_Lam and @stephanealoo , thank you both for the response. However, after reading the articles you sent me, maybe I wasn’t clear about my question: I need to restrict the access to people that are not in my organization in a way so they can only see the data that has already been validated for my team as “approved”. That way, the data that is “on hold” or “disapproved” can not be shown to people that have the link to see the submissions - the only that whould be shown would be the approved ones. Is that possible?

So what you mean is sharing only the approved data with the team and hiding the other submissions that are not approved for sharing?

Yes, except that I want to share the approved data with external public. My team can access everything, but I want that the external public (that I share the link with) to see only the submissions that are previously approved by my team.

@fsmsss, this feature (sharing only validated data with the public) is not available at the moment. However, you can share the entire data with the public (including validated and non-validated data). Maybe you could create a features request here explaining the feature in detail.

1 Like

Thank you for all the assistence, @Kal_Lam !

1 Like