How can i use choice filter command to a select multiple question from the preceding rating (select one) questions?

On a scale of 1-5, with 5 STRONGLY AGREE AND 1 STRONGLY DISAGREE, how would you rate the following attributes about your Loan Savings account? TICK IN THE APPROPRIATE GRID.

#	             Attribute	                                                                              Ranking
             1     Received a training from the bank                                          1	2	3	4	5
	2	The product training was simple and easy to understand	1	2	3	4	5
            3      The language used was suitable for me	                                1	2	3	4	5
	4	The bank officer was involved in the training	                        1	2	3	4	5
	5	The information provided was adequate to make                                                             
                     the decision to open my bank account	                               1	2	3	4	5                                                                     
  1. Of the above attributes, select the top 3 that you ranked the most lowest and explain which challenges you experience the most (CHOOSE THREE ATTRIBUTES RANKED BETWEEN 1-3) (# is the attribute number, eg. #1,2)

@tech123, you could do it as outlined in the image shared below:

In the survey tab of your XLSForm:

In the choices tab of your XLSForm:

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo:

Reference XLSForm:

Choice Filter.xlsx (13.2 KB)

thank you this is so helpful

1 Like

Hello here. How can I filter out selected choices from previous question to be rated using the rating tool in the next. For example, if a respondent selects from a set of 5 options, Option 1, Option 4, and Option 5 in the first question. How can I make those options be the ones they can rate in the next question?

Hello Daphneakol,

Look for this, may this will help you out to solve your issues.

Regards,
Dinesh Dongol

Thank you. But in this case, I’m not ranking, I’m using the rate option

May be this is the topic you looking for;

thank you for this