How can one generate a unique numbers that does ensure consistent records

I have a sample registration form and a sample follow-up form. All are using dynamic attachements
My sample registration form will generate a unique random numbers, so the numbers generated can be used by data enumerators to continuing the filling of respondents other information.Now, i want my sample registration form to generate a unique random numbers, that doesnt fail, in my sample registration forms attached here in, i want the digit part generated to be atleast 6 numbers and then concatenated with 3 initials of the respondents names. How do i do this, presently, am concatenating the initials with four digits numbers, which to me may fail, if the numbers or character exceed the max allowed limits in the formula provided, which formular could be the most efficient!

HERE IS THE ATTACHMENTS:
aPpQJkhVycLQcqhNS7KNsA.xlsx (8.0 KB)

Welcome back to the community, @chiabotu! Should this id number also be incremental in a uniform pattern (like say 1,2,3,4,…)?

@Kal_Lam ,Yes…with the names concatenated as shown in the file uploaded

@Kal_Lam ,no reply?

I have a sample registration form and a sample follow-up form. All are using dynamic attachements
My sample registration form will generate a unique random numbers, so the numbers generated can be used by data enumerators to continuing the filling of respondents other information.Now, i want my sample registration form to generate a unique random numbers, that doesnt fail, in my sample registration forms attached here in, i want the digit part generated to be atleast 6 numbers and then concatenated with 3 initials of the respondents names. How do i do this, presently, am concatenating the initials with four digits numbers, which to me may fail, if the numbers or character exceed the max allowed limits in the formula provided, which formular could be the most efficient!

HERE IS THE ATTACHMENTS:
aPpQJkhVycLQcqhNS7KNsA.xlsx (8.0 KB)

I have managed to resolve the issues,by using uuid of length 10 and wrapping with once.

Thank you all