How can one use a pulldata technique to fetch information into a table in enketo webform

Hello Good day all.Pls how can one use a pull data to fetch information into table in enketo web view.
I am trying to fetch students details using a search function and pull the data into various cells in a table created in a enketor webform…

How am my going to a achieve this…i need help!

Thank you

@chiabotu, if you have missed this support article before Pull Data Functionality in KoBoToolbox. It should help you solve your issue.

I saw the documetation above.
How do one implement it?.Yes i know how to use pull data functionality. To set the fields into a tabular form is the challenge.

I mean like html table format?

Any help on this @Kal_Lam

@Kal_Lam ,any help on this???

Could you provide more details on this? Maybe the community should also be able to help you out if you are able to provide details.

@Kal_Lam this is what i intend to achieve

The fields records contained in CSV format are fetched into table using pull data technique in enketo web form building…

How do i achieve this…please i need help!

Thank you.

So is it that you wish to make pull data from within a table?

Yes! @Kal_Lam

If this is the case, you will also need to design your survey project as outlined in this Enketo post here. Then mix up the pull data function there. It should solve your issue.

Thank you @Kal_Lam …Let me see how it goes.

1 Like

@chiabotu, but please note that you may not be able to see the exact format like what you see in a hard copy. It should be slightly different.

@Kal_Lam .Ok.i shall give it a try and get back to you.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you @Kal_Lam ,it is working as expected!

The only challenge is that table display isnt mobile friendly on mobile phones. On large screen size, say on a pc,it has a good experience …

1 Like

@chiabotu, please be informed that grid-theme only works as expected with Enketo and not with Collect android app.