How do i manage Logo in a survey form?

hello KAL
I have a questionnaire on odk to which I added a logo on the first screen. But since then the modalities of the questions no longer appear. What to do to display them?

Have you gone through our support article Adding a Custom Logo? It should help you solve your issue.

As a backup maybe this post discussed previously should also help you better understand on how to manage a logo (upload media) for a survey form:

Yes I saw this method. it is only the home screen which works well. So when I now scroll through the different questions of the survey, this is where the terms of the questions are not displayed. it’s just the wording of the questions that appear.

Could you share us the screenshot of your issue. Maybe we could better understand your issue and troubleshoot.

here are the screens without the logo

here are the screens with the logo

Hi @nomolos,

Note that when you place a logo it’s not that it appears in every page of your data collection screen. You will need to fix it accordingly (as you did for the first screen) to have logo’s in every page. Try it out as follows:

• Create a group question for each page using the field-list under the appearance.
  • Place the logo in the beginning of each group question.

the logo is displayed only on the first

Would you mind sharing your xlsform?

Here is the file
EXEMPLE.xlsx (42.0 KB)

OK, maybe you could design your xlsform as outlined in the image shared below:

In the survey tab of your xlsform:

Image 1

Data entry screen as seen in KoBoCollect android app (Group 1):

Data entry screen as seen in KoBoCollect android app (Group 2):

Reference xlsform:

Logo in Multiple Screen.xlsx (10.6 KB)

Sample png file:

[please test this file and you will understand what I’m talking about

Logo in Multiple Screen.xlsx (12.1 KB)

It’s working in the xlsform you have shared as well …

Exactly what is it and how did you do it?

1 Like

Maybe you saved the image file to a different name that i shared with you earlier. It should be Sample i.e. try downloading the image file i shared with you and then rename it to Sample and follow all the procedure that you have done previously. It should work.