How do i transfer the survey projects form one account to another?

Hi @Kal_Lam, a question, I’m trying this procedure to migrate the ownership from my research account to my humanitarian account, but forms do not appear in this last one. Why?

Hi @luca_bolognini,

Kindly please be informed that this is not possible as these two servers stands in a different place i.e. your research account also known as the HHI account is hosted by the HHI server while your humanitarian account also known as the OCHA account is hosted by the OCHA server.

1 Like

Oh yes, I forgot it… :yum:
Thank you @Kal_Lam

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam , I’m trying to import my form from HHI server to OCHA server. I tried using XLSForm as suggested, but sheets are named differently( there aren’t the survey and the library sheets), probably due to repeated group questions. For that reason, the import failed, also using URL (as message error reported). What do you suggest? At this stage, it is almost clear that repeated group questions create several problems, and the management of the data becomes more difficult, but I don’t have an idea how to substitute. The group of repeated questions is referred to as fish catch, I need some information; if the interviewed caught more than one fish the form repeated the questions group. Is this the best way to manage that form? The same thing is for released fish… So, my XLSForm has 5 sheets, the first is my form questions, the second and third are for the repeated questions group for the catch, and the fourth and fifth are for the repeated questions group for release. I’m in trouble managing both the form and the data. Can someone give me the best approach to solve it?

Hi @luca_bolognini
On the last part of your query i.e. managing data from repeat groups, I would like to suggest that you look at the discussion that happened here and probably substitute family with fish :slight_smile:

On a much larger issue, the main issue you are trying to do is not possible

This is because you are using an XLS of your data as opposed to an XLS form from your survey. You need to get this XLS form from the approach shown below

This is the form you need to upload.

Regards,
Stephane

1 Like

OMG! Sometimes I drown in a inch of water! :stuck_out_tongue:
Thank you @stephanealoo

1 Like

@luca_bolognini, you should also be able to migrate projects from the source server to the destination server as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Thank you! :+1:

1 Like