How i can add multi checkbox with Quantity Required

Hello Everyone i need your support how i can add checkbox with Numeric Box when i will click on check box auto call value in Numbers…

Welcome to the community @humershan! Would you mind explaining your issue a bit as your issue is a bit unclear. We would like to help you out if it’s possible through KoBoToolbox.

Dear Thanks for Reply… I need your support …
while i am selecting multiple checkbox …
Please download pictures and i need your support how i can make sequence when i select any one auto number came to my screen and where i can put value…

Seems like you wish to design your survey form with a prefill option. If this is the case, maybe these post discussed previously should help you out:

Also please have a look at the following discussion:

Sir, I am going to explain you…
For Example:

1. Tab-1
  2. Tab-2
  3. Tab-3

When i will click on Tab-1 after then One Numeric Box open down in same series Tab-1
Just like.

1. Tab-1
    Numeric Box
    where i will put my required quantity of Tab-1
    if

Maybe this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

But, please note you will not be able to see the other box subsequent to the tab that you have selected in KoBotoolbox. You will only see it just below the question.

For more details on other please feel free to have a look at our support article User-Specified “Other” Responses for Multiple-Choice Questions.

1 Like