How I can create a select one list from previous grope information

I created a recurring group based on a previous question “How many family members?”
Group questions:
The name
How can I create a single choice question from the list of names mentioned in the previous group?
Example:
Number of family members: 3
Name. 1: John
Name. 2: Michelle
Name. 3: Sam
Then select one question depending on the existing list of names.
Example:
select one question: Choose a name:

Hi,
You can reference a name in a response to another question within the text of another question. Just enclose it within the text of the question e.g. Single select: ${Name1}. Ensure to change Name1 to correspond to the question name for Name 1.

Regards,
Stephane

Hi Stephane
Thanks for reply, but I want the choices of select one question reference to previous answers. Like this:
How many persons live here?
If the answer is 3,then will be three questions about thier names, let say the answers are:
John
Michelle
Sam
So how I can make select one question with choices of the mentioned Names, Which will be variable in content and number depending on the answers to previous questions.

@Aasksosyalhizmet, apparently, this feature is not supported in KoBoToolbox. However, we already have a GitHub issue for the same. Maybe you could follow this post discussed previously:

I will get back to you when we have this feature with KoBoToolbox.

THANKS for reply
I will be waiting…

1 Like

@Aasksosyalhizmet, kindly be informed that the select_one from repeat feature is now available with KoBoToolbox with the upgrade of pyxform. You could design your survey project as outlined in the image shared below:

In the survey tab of your xlsform:

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo:

Reference xlsform:

select-one-from-repeats.xlsx (8.9 KB)

For more details on other new features, please feel free to go through our release note:

THANKS a lot that is great, thanks to the whole team.

1 Like

Can we do this for select_multiple? Ty