How many smartephones/other tools can be connected to Kobocollect with the same user account?

Hi everyone,

We have different project holders who have numerous technicians for monitoring on the field. Our idea is to develop one user account per project holders. So several technicians can connect on Kobocollect from their own smartephones with the same user ID.

How many smartephones/other tools can be connected to Kobocollect with the same user account?

Regards,

Lisa

@lisa_vdh, what is the tentative number of the device that you are planning to connect with the user account?

Thank you :slight_smile:

I tried on my own phone, I think it worked for two or three.

I don’t really the exact number of people. It can be from minimum 3 to 30 people (probably). We are prototyping the process so the number is not exact. That’s why I would like to know the limit known from Kobocollect conception or user experience?

Best regards,

@lisa_vdh, 3 to 30 should not be an issue. Please feel free to proceed! Best wishes :+1:

Do you think it is possible that those people can connect all at the same time on Kobocollect to fill in form?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it is still possible that all these people can connect simultaneously to fill in the form.