How to automatically link kobo username to select one question

Dear Team,

I have a form which I added each organization’s username to have access to the form but I need to do more by linking each organization username to the organization name which is select_one question, see screenshot below the oranization name which I want to link to the username so that monitors will not make mistake of selecting different organization rather than their organization, Thank you.

@baana2005, maybe you could use this approach that has been discussed previously:

And this post too …

Dear Kal,

Thank you for your reply though is not what I want from both answers, what I want is to have pre-fix organization selection linked with the username inside the users granted access e.g I have username: aster working in GISCOR organization also I have a username: modu working in NRM organization, which I have the list of all organization as select_one question (needed the organization for visualization) and wanted to linked the usernames to oranizations which means if aster login using web or kobo application can only see GISCOR same with modu, Thank you.