How to display type of question as “text” for the next question, I write ${question}, it doesn’t work?

Hi Kal_Lam
How to display type of question as “text” for the next question, I write ${question}, it doesn’t work

Thanks

@Radik, could you kindly provide more context (to your issue) so that the community could also help you out?

Did you check your form with the Online validator, please?

Hi Kal_Lam,

Sorry for slow response, here what I did

If I don’t put this code at E4, “selected(${E3},jawaban1)” in column “choice_filter”. The other label show on the web, but I put the code, the other label don’t show on the wen
Here is the result :

Thanks

Hi Kal_Lam, here is the syntax Kobo in excel
Contoh Other.xlsx (11.6 KB)

Please, put the options that are filled in from the text first
Contoh Other.xlsx (11.8 KB)

Hi Taleb,
Still can not show the text as below

Thanks,

Thank you @Radik
Honestly, I don’t know why it doesn’t take the changes automatically, but if you click on one of the options after inserting the texts, it will work.

Hi Taleb,
Thanks for your reply, yes I click the other button then I write down the verbatim. The verbatim do not show automatically. I click the other button again until it is checked on the list and the verbatim show automatically. Is there any way to make it show automatically only one click ?. I try my original Kobo syntax again, If I click the other button twice, the verbatim show automatically.
Thanks