How to ensure one date is after another (user supplied) date and today()

I am really struggling to get this form to function. Basically, I am trying to collect a series of events that follows one after another as the image shows.

So obviously, the arrival date at transit place 2 cannot be before the departure date from starting place, and so on until the final arrival date at final destination. I have tried setting it up like this (excuse the colours…): see first reply - I am limited to one image per post!

The issue is that they are not obliged to use all rows in that table, so maybe they only used transit place 1 and 2 before arriving at the final destination. The snag is that the final arrival date would need to be checked between the last departure date (which depends on how many transit places they used) and today(). I keep struggling to get this form to be dynamic and to work with the dates and trying the ‘max’ option didn’t get any results - I worry there is something about the formatting of the dates that I am just not getting! Got a deadline of tomorrow morning so I am up against the clock - thankfully this is the last question of the survey but I can’t find anything like this on other threads. Any ideas how to go about this?

Thanks in advance for any support
Nye

Unfortunately, as a new user, I am not able to upload the xls form, and I was only allowed to embed one image, but the XLS so far looks like this:

or at least the 100th iteration of it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the community, @aajwenner! You should be able to do it as outlined in the post discussed previously: