How to get back a lost project

Dear comunity,

One of my projects was lost when I redeployed it. Can anyone help to return it? I really hope

Did you simply redeploy (with some changes in your form)?

Initially I unarchive then I redeployed because there was a label that had to be replaced. When I redeployed it said failed … (forgot the words) list

1 Like

Will have look at it!

Thank you sir

1 Like

Could you also let us know the tentative date on when your project got lost. Also please let us know the total number of submissions your project had.

today about 5 hours ago … Total submissions: 205

1 Like

now I lost 1 more project, same as earlier. I responded to the form, an error message appeared … and my project was lost.

Is it possible that I can get these projects back?

Hi @akoh,

Do you mean you are not able to view the custom report or do you mean you lost the data? Looking at your issue i see that you have a custom report issue.

I lost 2 projects and the data

I want to create a new project by uploading Xlsform, but I can’t. A message appears as in the image below

1 Like

We will reach you back soon.

Thanks Kal_Lam.

The message that appears when I replace 2 missing projects

1 Like

@Kal_Lam i also got same error wile updating project iied02f and after refreshing and going back to dashboard project was missing

Noted! Thank you @anishisdrr! Have reported your case to our developers. Will get back to you once the issue is solved or we require any additional information for troubleshooting.

I had the same issue - I lost one major project that was shared for testing. But found it missing. I received the same response as @akoh. Now I had uploaded it again. Hope I have not lost any data.

Noted @fsimon23! This issue has already been reported with our developers. Will get back to you once the issue is solved.

I had the same problem twice…I uploaded a new version of the form from an xls file (that I tested before on https://getodk.org/xlsform/ and worked perfectly). I got the error message and then the project disappeared from my account… I am quiete worried o_O