How to prefill/preselect a single answer question based on combination of answers from previous multiple question

Hi! I’d like to prefill/preselect a response for a single response question (socio economic class) based on the responses from a previous multiple question. Below are the combinations needed to be met to prefill an answer on the single response question:

Q12 (Multi-response)
Code 1
Code 2
Code 3
Code 4
Code 5
Code 6 (none of the above - cant be answered with other codes)

Q13 (Single response, pre-filled/pre-selected based on Q12)
AB
C1
C2
D1
D2
E

Conditions/Combinations:
If Q12 = Code 3 OR Code 6 ONLY, Q13 = E
If Q12 = Code 1 ONLY, Q13 = D2
If Q12 = Code 1 AND Code 3 ONLY, Q13 = D1
If Q12 = Code 1 AND Code 4 ONLY, OR Code 1 AND Code 3 AND Code 4 ONLY, OR Code 1 AND Code 5 ONLY, OR Code 1 AND Code 3 AND Code 5 ONLY, Q13 = C2
If Q12 = Code 1 AND Code 4 AND Code 5 ONLY, OR Q12 = Code 1 AND Code 3 AND Code 4 AND Code 5 ONLY, OR Code 1 AND Code 2 AND Code 5 ONLY, OR Q12 = Code 1 AND Code 2 AND Code 3 AND Code 5 ONLY, Q13 = C1
If Q12 = Code 1 AND Code 2 AND Code 4 AND Code 5 ONLY, OR Code 1 AND Code 2 AND Code 3 AND Code 4 AND Code 5 ONLY, Q13 = AB

Hope someone could help!

Hi Kal,

Apologies for messaging directly, but is it possible for you to check on my issue as in the link? I’ve been digging hard from the community threads but all I found out was the opposite of my situation (single response to multi-response).

Thank you so much in advance!

Zenon

@zenonpestano, is it a prefill or is it a constraint you would like to keep?

Hmm, I think it’s more of a constraint.