How to put Multiple Choices label into textbox/textfield?

I have Question A which is select multiple and Question B which is a Textbox or Textfield.

I would like to know the formula to be able to put into the Textbox/field the label of multiple selected choices from the Question A.

I was able to find this particular formula but it only works for a single selection. I need multiple. “if(selected(${Question A},‘Option 1’),‘Option 1’,‘’)”

Thank you.

Welcome back to the community, @clayziest! Maybe you could do it as outlined in this post discussed previously:

Hi @Kal_Lam , Thank you for your response. But unfortunately, It is not the solution fit for my issue.

The output I desire is, for which ever selected items (in multiple) in question A, will be shown in question B’s textbox/field.

In the example photo, I have selected few checkboxes which are, Training Preperation, Meeting, Training, Field Coaching and Equipment Maintenance.
I would want these selection’s label to be shown in the textbox/field of Accomplishment Report.

Shown as “Training Preperation, Meeting, Training, Field Coaching, Equipment Maintenance”

Thank you.

@clayziest, if I understood you properly if you have selected Training Preparation in Q1, the next follow-up question for the text box should be Accomplishment Report: Training Preparation. Is this what you are looking for?

Hi @Kal_Lam , Apologies for the late reply and thank you for responding. I already found the solution to my problem by using “concat” with “if” and “selected”.

For other reader/viewers that might encounter the same here is the sample:
concat(if(selected(${Question A},‘Option 1’),‘Option 1’,‘’))

Thank you again.

1 Like

@clayziest, :clap: :heart: :partying_face: