How to retrieve the data from the draft so as to finalize the Case Review Form and Save & draft forms every time lost data to many time

How to retrieve the data from the draft so as to finalize the Case Review Form and Save & draft forms every time lost data to many time .

@amitgour, could you provide more context on this? At the moment it’s a bit unclear.

I have already wrote you .
I want change storage location to my local server Save & draft data .

I hope understoot.

Hello @amitgour,
Is this a duplicate posting of the same issue??
See https://community.kobotoolbox.org/t/can-we-redirect-save-draft-storage-into-devices-browser-case-memory-to-own-server/31035.

1 Like

@amitgour, if you wish to migrate your collected submissions to a separate server, you could use the REST services as outlined in the support article REST Services.

@amitgour, we still don’t understand what you’re saying, unfortunately. Are you trying to upload a draft submission to your server? A draft (with the pencil icon) is by definition stored only in the browser. It cannot be uploaded until it’s finalized. To do that:

1. Click on the saved draft in the sidebar (as pointed to in your screenshot);
  2. Go to the END of the form, and click “SUBMIT”. Do NOT click “Save Draft”.
  3. Open the sidebar again; the pencil icon should be gone.
  4. Click the “Upload” button in the sidebar, or wait a few minutes for it to upload automatically.
1 Like