How we can enable the enketo web forms on the shared project?

How we can enable the enketo web forms on the shared project for editing the individual responses and/ or editing questions within repeating groups?

Just for your information: I am in the second phase of the registration and the enketo web forms have not been enabled for this phase from the owner side, it means they aren’t able to enable the enketo web forms for my account but the enketo web forms were already enabled in the first phase of the registration and that was very useful for us as the only way in the data cleaning process on the individual responses part. Therefore, all the data updates cannot happen on the data table feature, especially in the individual responses part. However, in such a case, how do we edit the individual responses part as an important part of the data cleaning process?

thank you in advance for any suggestions and advice.

@hrmanager_rraa, you should be able to edit submissions as outlined in the support articles:

@Kal_Lam , Thank you very much for the provided articles, but I mean that Editing responses from repeat group questions is not possible yet through the DATA TABLE feature, on the other hand, the Web Enketo forms are disabled for this project.

Just for your information:

The Enketo web forms were already enabled in the first phase of the registration and that was very useful for us as the only way for editing the individual responses part. Therefore, all the data updates cannot happen on the DATA TABLE feature, especially in the individual responses part. As you can see in the screenshot, this is not possible through the DATA TABLE feature. However, in such a case, how do we enable the Enketo web forms to be able to edit individual responses? Does it mean how we can enable the Enketo web forms?

Hi @hrmanager_rraa,

Right now, there are 2 ways to edit submissions, one is for single submissions, and one is for multiple submissions, as Kal mentioned earlier:

1- Editing or Deleting a Single Submission — KoboToolbox documentation
2- Editing Responses in Multiple Submissions — KoboToolbox documentation

Right now it seems you are using the multiple edit option. In the multiple edit option, you can not edit repeating groups.

I would suggest to use the method in edit-single-submissions article to edit individual submissions.