I am getting an error massage when I try to deploy my form

I am getting an error massage when I try to deploy my form:

Unexpected KoBoCAT error 400: b’{“detail”:“The name column for the 'nh34m10' choice list contains these duplicates: '\xe0\xa4\xae\xe0\xa4\xbe\xe0\xa4\x95\xe0\xa4\xa1\xe0\xa4\xbc\xe0\xa5\x80\xe0\xa4\xb8\xe0\xa4\xbf\xe0\xa4\x97\xe0\xa4\xb0\xe0\xa4\xbe\xe0\xa4\xaf'. Duplicate names will be impossible to identify in analysis unless a previous value in a cascading select differentiates them. If this is intentional, you can set the allow_choice_duplicates setting to 'yes'. Learn more: XLSForm.org”}’

Hi there, this is a slightly different error to the one earlier in this thread - in your case, it’s because different questions have the same list of answers - it’s warning you that you need to either have different names for the choices in different questions, or else to change the setting that allows you to have duplicates: XLSForm Docs

1 Like

Hi!

Could you please elaborate the topic. I have 28 district name, inside that220 Project, inside that 42k centres. I have tagged 41k + centres but these 38 centres shows the issue.

@Shubhasis, you should be able to learn more from this post discussed previously:

This online validator should also help you identify syntax issues within your XLSForm.