I am not able to deploy the questionnaire from my laptop to some tablets and I am also no longer able to preview the Questionnaire

I am please having the same problem. Could you assist, please?

Welcome to the community, @jinbaani! Could you kindly provide more details of your issue? Maybe share screenshots so that the community should also understand your issue pictorially.

Thank you, Dear @Kal_Lam. Please, here are the screen shots of my problem. The 1st problem is that I am not able to deploy the questionnaire from my laptop to some tablets. The second problem is that I am no longer able to preview the Questionnaire. These are the screen shots of the problem, sir:

Thank you, Dear @Kal_Lam. Please, here are the screen shots of my problem. The 1st problem is that I am not able to deploy the questionnaire from my laptop to some tablets. The second problem is that I am no longer able to preview the Questionnaire. The screen shots of the problems are attached.

I am novice at the use of Kobotoolbox collect, and the forum as well.

Alhassan

Alhassan Nuhu Jinbaani
PhD Candidate
University of KwaZulu-Natal
School of Agriculture, Earth and Environmental Sciences (SAEES)
Department of Agricultural Economics
Pietermaritzburg Campus, S.A.

Thanks; we believe we have just fixed this problem. Could you please refresh your browser and try again?

1 Like

@jnm my problem remains unresolved. Thank you.

Thanks for your response. My mistake: from the screenshot you posted, I can see the IDs aAq65PVzyCR9cPk3TJBZGs and a6dxvwvj5W6vDDT86pzyPF. These forms are on the EU server, and the problem that was corrected earlier today did not affect that server at all.

I will have to return you to the capable hands of @Kal_Lam for further assistance.

1 Like

@jinbaani, could you confirm that the issue is from the EU server? Have you validated your XLSForm through this online validator to see if there are any syntax issues?