I am not able to see my projects or forms list

Dear @Kal_Lam,

I have the same issue while login to the kobotoolbox I am not able to see my projects or forms list. FYI, I am using https://eu.kobotoolbox.org domain.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Habibi

@NaseerNOOR, @habibi, are you still facing the issue? If yes, kindly please let us know and we could troubleshoot it for you.

Dear Mr. Kal_La,

Thank you so much for your reply, FYI the issue is still there.

Regards,

Habibi

@habibi, I’m checking to see if the issue is still there. If yes, please share with the community a screenshot that would be helpful for us to understand your issue pictorially. We could then troubleshoot.

Dear Mr. Kal_Lam,

Thank you so much for your follow-up. Here you are please find the screenshot for your further information.

@habibi, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@habibi, I am getting the same screen as you see …

Please be informed that we are investigating the issue and will get back to you once it’s resolved. Thank you for your kind patience.

@habibi, kindly please be informed that your issue has now been resolved. Thank you for brining this to our attention! Apologies for the inconvenience caused so far!

Dear Mr. Kal_Lam,

Thank you so much for make it happen and resolved the issue. I have checked all our colleagues account now it is ok and working well.

Regards,

Habibi