I can’t see my attachments after the 24th of January update, is there any information about it?

I can’t see my attachments after the 24th of January update, is there any information about it?

@osmanburcu, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you kindly share with us a screenshot of your issue and also share with us the steps to reproduce your issue so that we could test it at our end to see if it’s a bug within the system.

Hi Kal,

As you can see from the image below, when i want to review the picture, i click the view icon in table view it shows that the image couldn’t be found, but when i click the edit button and i can download the attachment. It also doesn’t show the image as previously due to couldn’t find attachment problem. So to review the images, you need to click edit and download the attachments every time.

The disappearing attachment it looks like solved for now, i can download the attachment at least.

@osmanburcu, kindly please be informed that your images are within the repeat group. Were you able to preview the images from within the repeat group previously (as I can confirm that you are able to see images outside the repeat group)? If yes, kindly please let me know so that I can check at my end to see if there is something breaking here.

Hi Kal,

I can confirm that we were able to see a preview of the attachments within a group before, I checked it with a few team mates and they all can confirm that. The reason that we created this form to add as many attachment as we want and to be able to review them without editing the form.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming this, @osmanburcu! Let me check it out with our team to see if something has gone wrong with this previously available feature. Can you confirm if this feature stopped working after the January update?

I believe so, because complaints started after the January update, As the form we used is not a highly active form, but is used on special occasion, the first complaint came by the end of January, and after that more and more people started to complain about it

1 Like

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @osmanburcu! I will update you if we have any fix for this.

1 Like

Hello!
I’m also looking forward to a solution to this problem.
Thank you!

1 Like