I Cannot Delete nor Archive Deployed Form

I get this error message when I try deleting the form.

{“detail”:“HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘kc.kobotoolbox.internal’, port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/v1/forms/1341408 (Caused by NewConnectionError(‘: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known’))”}

Welcome to the community, @heartfailureproject! Are you still facing the issue? If yes, could you try it out on a different browser to see how it behaves?

Hello,
Thank you for the support but I still get these errors even with another browser.
Kind Regards

@heartfailureproject, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Username - xxxxxxx
Project - HEART FAILURE REGISTRY - DELETE THIS
Server - kc.kobotoolbox.org

@heartfailureproject, did you mean you wanted to delete this project?

Kindly please confirm so that we can help you delete it and see what’s wrong there.

Yes delete that project

Yes,
Kindly delete that.

Hello,
I’m still waiting for you to delete it after confirmation.
Thank you

@heartfailureproject, thank you for the follow-up! We will let you know once we delete the project form our end.

Hi @heartfailureproject, I’m very sorry for the slow resolution here! Your project has been deleted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Josh

2 Likes