I cannot download data of multiple users on a single XLS file

I deployed a form on which multiple users have responded. But when exporting the data, I get a single user’s data with a no-repeat export option available. Essentially, after a day, when you do an export, the form comes out as blank.

Regards,
Angani Support

Welcome to the community @AnganiSupport! Would you mind sharing a snapshot of the issue you are facing so that we could understand your issue pictorially.

Dear KoBoToolbox Community Forum

Thank you for contacting Angani support.

Just to confirm that we have received your request and are going to do everything possible to resolve the issue within the shortest time possible.

A support ticket has now been opened for your request and we will send you an update with our findings shortly via email.

The details of your ticket are shown below.

Thank you for sharing the text contents. Could you also share with us a screenshot so that we could also get a better picture.

Dear KoBoToolbox Community Forum

Thank you for contacting Angani support.

Just to confirm that we have received your request and are going to do everything possible to resolve the issue within the shortest time possible.

A support ticket has now been opened for your request and we will send you an update with our findings shortly via email.

The details of your ticket are shown below.

Hi Kal,

Thank you for the response. As shown on the picture, I can indeed export project data but the files only contain data from a single respondent not the whole collection. Also, after a single export, the data seems to be deleted. Right now, If I download the file at the bottom of the export list, I will get a blank file.
Kindly help troubleshoot this,

Sincere regards,
Angani Support

1 Like

Could you kindly please share with us the following details through a private message so that we could have a closer look at our end:

• Username
  • Server (OCHA or HHI)
  • Project name

Oh! It seems like you are using your own self hosted KoBoToolbox server. Apologies as we should not have access to your server.

Apologies, I wasn’t aware of that particular policy. Can you help me pinpoint a setting that I can change to resolve the issue? My client is quite distressed.

Regards.

As a check, try downloading data from a different project and see if it’s only a case with that particular survey project or is with the entire projects that is within the server.

Great. Allow me to revert shortly.

1 Like

Hi Kal,

Apologies for the delayed response. The issue is the same across all the accounts on the server. Could it be a setting that I missed? The previous version pre-2017 was working fine for the client, but since upgrading it to the latest version, they have been facing such challenges. Is this an issue that you have faced across the board?

Regards,
AnganiSupport

Hi Kal,

I was wondering if you have had any thoughts regarding my issue.

regards,
Angani Support