I cannot download/lister background audios

Hello. Now, we are doing a survey and I cannot download/listen background audios. we cannot reach them for the last 2 days now? How can i fix it?

Welcome to the community, @evidence_ca! Could you share with the community a screenshot of the issue you get when trying to delete the same? This should help us understand your issue pictorially.

Hello. In the last 3 projects we lack videos in media attachments. We had audio files for the same survey projects from October 12 to 18. But from October 19 audios are not available. Could it be connected that we have exceeded the memory capacities of our accounts? is there any limit to organizations using humanitarian version?

[quote=“evidence_ca, post:3, topic:46283”]
Hello @Kal_Lam . In the last 3 projects we lack videos in media attachments. We had audio files for the same survey projects from October 12 to 18. But from October 19 audios are not available. Could it be connected that we have exceeded the memory capacities of our accounts? is there any limit to organizations using humanitarian version?

Dear @Kal_Lam ,
May I share with our account details? Maybe that way would be easier to understand the problem?
I read other blogs in the KoboToolbox community, we could not identify our problems with other had.

Thanks.

Best,

Dear KoboToolbox team,
Unfortunately I cannot solve my issue with background audio for 1 week by now. We have 3 surveys with 20-60 min long audios. We started them on October 12. The audios were arriving well until October 19, but afterwards they stopped arriving, Today we tested with a new survey, and audio for short survey arrived, but long audios are not arriving. Could it be because there is a limit for organizations using humanitarian version? before we had also long surveys, they used to arrive well. Could you, please, guide us on this issue? @datacollector2023

@evidence_ca, could you also let the community know the total audio file size (a single audio size) you submitted through the submission? Please also let us know the mode of data you collected. Did you use the Collect Android App?

@Kal_Lam , thanks, we have 3 surveys.
2 survey forms have 10-20 min audios, size 3 Mb.
1 survey 40-60 min, size 6-8 Mb.
Yes, we use Collect Android App. @datacollector2023

@Kal_Lam we also cleaned up our archived surveys to see if cleaning up memory helps. But still did not work

Dear @Kal_Lam @datacollector2023 It seems there is an error in audio collection. I tried to create a new account and see whether it works. For a fresh account with 2 min audio, the audio did not arrive either.

@evidence_ca, thank you for getting back to us with all the details. Our team is investigating this issue, and we will get back to you soon. Apologies for all the inconvenience caused.

@evidence_ca, we already have an GitHub issue for this:

Dear @Kal_Lam, @datacollector2023

Thank you for your reply. With our programmist we closely looked up the answer and this is not our case unfortunately.
We collect data, electronic signature and record audio on Android app and at the stage of sumbit, the audio are not attached, uploaded. E-signatures (photos) they are uploaded as attachments, but no background audios. Our problem is at the stage of submitting.

Could you help us with this issue?

Thanks.

Best,
Evidence

Dear @Kal_Lam ,
I am attaching screens to explain our problem more. Here, background-audio: “1698380930714.m4a” was submitted, but no files in the attachment.

Dear @Kal_Lam ,

Was there any chance to have a look at our issue? I read from other members of the community forum. They seem to have a similar issue? Might this happen after the big update of the Kobotoolbox on October 19?

Thanks.

Best,
Evidence

@evidence_ca, the issue has been resolved by now. Could you kindly confirm?