I don’t know how to apply the calculation of an index in my project

Dear,
I have a problem,

I don’t know how to apply the calculation of an index in my project
I going to send the program file and the condition to do the index
I have this condition to be applied to get answers to a group of question

conditions are:
To be coded - For enumerator: Definition of goals education:
We determine the section to be asked to each respondent by referring to their answer to decisive goal question:
In education: A goal refers to the answer currently want to continue your education (q2126== 1)
In family: A goal refers to the answer want to change marital status (q2329== 1) or have children (q2356==2)
In career: A goal refers to the answer want to have a different status (q2240==1) or have a different occupation (q2245 == 1), or a higher wage (q2260 == 1)
In Return migration: A goal refers to want to leave the country (q4116 ==1)

Depending on the number of goals you will have one of the following sections (q2501 to q2501B or q2502 to q2502A or q2503) that pops up
USJ Women v3 23-6.xlsx (214.7 KB)

"For coding: There are 3 blocks of questions here (q2501 to q2501B ; q2502 to q2502A; q2503 and each respondent will only answer one :

•    q2501 to q2501B : This section will be answered by the respondents who have indicated having goals in all of the 4 aspiration dimensions.

•    q2502 to q2502A : This section will be answered by the respondents who have indicated having goals in 3 aspiration dimensions.

•    q2503 : This question will be answered by the respondents who have indicated having goals only in 2 aspiration dimensions.

"

i resolve my issues and i do the scoring like you doing in other exemples

thanks

1 Like

Welcome back to the community, @rimaoulleik! Great that you solved your issue. :clap: :heart: :partying_face: The community would also immensely benefit if you could share the solution with the entire community!

i apply your calculation of index to my project

1 Like

Hello @rimaoulleik,
Side-note: To show the calculations, instead of a note, you could also change the type to integer and read_only to true. (Sorry, you probably know this.)

1 Like