I don't have the printer icon in my form preview/ I can't save forms to pdf

Hi, I am new to Kobo and would like to save my form in pdf but I don’t see the printer icon when I open the form preview. I don’t know how to proceed.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Welcome to the community, @maureenO! Would you mind letting us know the browser you are using at the moment? Would you mind trying it out with Chrome and see if you are able to see the printer icon?

Thank you for your response. I am using google chrome. I tried it as well with Microsoft edge browser but the issue is still the same.

@maureenO, would you mind switching your device to a different device and see if you are still not able to see the printer icon? FYI, I am able to see the printer icon at my end.

Tried it in my mobile phone and another laptop and it appears the same. Would you know what causing this problem and how can I fix it? Thanks again.

@maureenO, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at my end:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Hi @Kal_Lam, I tried sending a private message to you but it says that “you cannot send a private message to that user”.

Would you mind trying it again? You should now be able to send a private messages. If you still have issues, please refresh your page.

@maureenO, I could see the printer icon from both the approaches:

Able to see printer icon from Enketo: Language English

Able to see printer icon from Enketo: Language Waray

Able to see printer icon from Form Preview: Language English

Able to see printer icon from Form Preview: Language Waray

So I would say it’s not a system error. Maybe you will have to reinstall Chrome, Edge or Firefox on your device.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Kal_Lam! It is working now.

2 Likes

Please elaborate the detail publicly because I am also facing the same issues with the printer icon.

Welcome to the community, @nizza1122! FYR, i am able to see the printer even in the print preview mode: