I had a form that was working fine this morning but is not working anymore

Hi,
first, as it is my first post, I’ll start by thanking you guys for the excellent work and help you give us.
I had a form that was working fine this morning but is not working anymore… I have two errors:

• cannot find csv
  • a calculation “indexed-repeat(sum(${eqCT}),${part_repeat},position(…))” that was working and that is now causing the error bellow.
    Given that the second is a kobocat problem, I was wondering if it might be linked to the new release?

Unexpected KoBoCAT error 400: b’{“detail”:“ODK Validate Errors:\n>> Something broke the parser. See above for a hint.\nError evaluating field 'invtot' (${part_repeat}[1]/invtot[1]): The problem was located in Calculate expression for ${invtot}\nXPath evaluation: type mismatch \nindexed-repeat(): first parameter must be XPath field reference\nCaused by: org.javarosa.xpath.XPathTypeMismatchException: The problem was located in Calculate expression for ${invtot}\nXPath evaluation: type mismatch \nindexed-repeat(): first parameter must be XPath field reference\n\t… 10 more\n\nThe following files failed validation:\n${tmp781icik5}\n\nResult: Invalid”}’

Welcome to the community, @f_linardon! Have you validated your XLSForm through this online validator to see if there are any syntax issues?